Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Lulu!!!

It's official, my little girl turned 4 years old today! Yep, on August 23rd, 2004 my little girl was born in El Paso, Texas. We really didn't need another Cocker Spaniel after all, we already owned 2, but after seeing the litter of puppies how could we say no. So, for a mere $75.00 we had ourselves another dog and it has been pure joy ever since. She has been a wonderful little companion too. She sleeps when I sleep, she eats what I eat and she goes where I go. No doubt about it, she is my dog! Happy Birthday Lulu! Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

Corey W. said...

she is so cute! looks like a pup!

Margo said...

From Baxter.... awwwwww, there's my sweet girlfriend. Hope you enjoyed your cheeseburger and fries with your Mommy! Licks and Wiggles - Baxter

Unknown said...

Adorable dog!!!!