Monday, March 9, 2009

YMBD Card-A-Day & TPE Challenge

It took me longer to pull out all the stuff than it did to actually put the card together. I used Stampin' Up's chocolate chip cardstock for my base. Added a mellow moss scalloped square and then a square of white cardstock for the center. I punched 3 circles out of pattern paper and adhered them to the white square, added a felt flower with an orange button center and some pink ribbon and called it DONE!
Deets: Cardstock: Stampin' Up. Pattern paper: Imagination Project. Ribbon: Offray. Other: Sizzix flower die, Spellbinder's Square and Scallop Nestabilities, Creative Memories circle punch, button and floss from my craft supply.

20 comments:

Susan White said...

Cute card, love the layout!!

Robin said...

Great card!! I love the circles and the felt flower!
Thanks for joining us at TPE this week.
Robin
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so cute, Jan!

Anjou Krelovich said...

How fabulous! That's a great card and I can't believe it was that fast to make!

LORi said...

Love your cute card!!
Thanks for playing along at TPE!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Jan cute card funny how the pulling supplies and the clean up take the most time. I love the accent of the pink ribbon.

Annie said...

love the layout and that button and flower combo is so cute!

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card! I really like it...tfs!!!

Laura Pryor said...

I'm lovin this! The colors are great, that designer paper is SO great! Great, great, great!

Nancy said...

Jan, it's so simple and elegant! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Jan.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is fantastic I envy your creating with ease! BR-T

Carol said...

A simple fun card...i love it!
thanks for playing along again this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Ramsey said...

cute card! I, too love the circles!

Mira said...

So simple and lovely, really lovely :)

Trudi said...

Cute card, love the scallops & big ribbon bow! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant

Unknown said...

I love this really clean card! Nice patterns on the paper. :)

Abi Bundy said...

I like this one!! very pretty

Betty J Schaub said...

simple yet elegant.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!!
-t