Friday, July 10, 2009

Changes at UYS.

If you haven't visited the Use Your Stash blog in awhile you might want to do so. As of July 1st there have been some major changes made. You can check them all out here. While you're there check out the clip challenge that was issued on Monday. If you have a bunch of these items in your stash that you've been hoarding or have purchased and don't know what to do with, then check out the blog and see what the UYS team created. If you would like to participate in this weeks challenge all you have to do is create a new project - card, layout (any size) or altered art using clips and link it here.

Here's what I came up with.

Deets: Cardstock: The Paper Co and Bazzill. Patttern Paper: Colorbok and Basic Grey. Stamp: Paper Inspirations. Flowers: Prima. Buttons: Autumn Leaves. Journaling Block: YMBD. Letter Stickers: K & Company. Photo Corner: Sassafras Lass. Brads and Clip: Making Memories. Metal Book Plate: Marcella. I also used the Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch and the Quickutz Nesting Label Die.

Thanks for looking and I wish you all a safe and happy weekend!

9 comments:

Jacquel said...

Love this...it's really great! tfs!!!

Jessica Theodore said...

Love you LO!! I dont have any clips in my stash so I might have to pop down to the shops today :P

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this layout Jan! I also love those shoes! Super fun colors that just make that photo POP! :)

Teresa Kline said...

luv the shoes and the scrapbook page, totally awesome!

I have blog candy to offer on my blog, check it out!

enjoy *~*

Tenia Nelson said...

Super awesome layout!!!! tfs!!

Patti said...

I wasn't familiar with that blog; thanks for the tip. But I might be busy finding me a pair of those neato Sperrys!

Louise F NZ said...

great layout, and awesome shoes!

Ellibelle said...

What a gorgeous page!

Dragana Skoro said...

Oh, I love this layout. Great job!