Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween cards

As September's Guest Designer for Scrappy Jo's Scrapbook Supplies I had the opportunity to play with some of the Mango Luau collection from Bo Bunny.  When I opened my package and saw the Back to Basics pattern paper I knew right then I wanted to make Halloween cards - and by golly that's just what I did!

I got the idea for this first card while browsing the SCS gallery. 




This next card was inspired by K Werner .  You can see her card HERE.


Thanks for looking and I hope you all are having a much drier Monday.

3 comments:

Corey W. said...

great cards - and I see you're changing the look of your blog! simple and sweet - love it!

Stacey said...

Love the label maker greeting!! I need to remember to use mine more often!!

Jane said...

Awesome Halloween cards! love them both!