Monday, May 24, 2010

Gettin'Groovy with KI Memories

This month the Cookin' Up Creations Design Team had the opportunity to work with some AMAZING new products from KI Memories.  Not only did I receive the newly released Groovy paper collection but I also received ALL the embellies that go along with it!!!

Here's what I came up with.


8.5x11 layout of my niece Nikki.

8.5x11 layout of my favorite little girl, Lulu.

Another 8.5x11 layout of Nikki.

And a 12x12 of Nikki.

And a couple of cards.


Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Cookin' Up Creations gallery and blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with.  And be sure to join us for our upcoming birthday celebration in June!

8 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOW! Your layouts are amazing as are those wonderful cards, Jan! I am gonna CASE some of those SB layouts for sure! :)

sarahw said...

So cool! Love all of your pages and cards. What a great kit. :)

Keith said...

I love love love what you did with this paper. I must get some...LOL

mustangkayla said...

I'm lovin' your style! FABULOUS layouts and cards! Glad you've joined us at Citrus Tree! I hope you'll stick around and hang out with us!

Melonie said...

This is my newest favorite line. LOVE what you did with it!!

Angela said...

such good value in a kit! absolutely brilliant all your LO & cards!

A Cupcake Life said...

love what you did with this line!

~Dusti

Beth aka BR-T said...

These layouts are super and the bright bold cards are super! Beth