Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Focus and Kraft It Up

It's Friday, March 15th and that means another Friday Focus challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations.  Our focus this Friday is all about negative spaces, so I chose to do another layout of  Mr. Cooper Pooper.  Here he is sitting on my side of the sofa.  I was trying to get him to move but he wouldn't hear of it, so I snapped a quick pic with my Iphone. lol.     


As you can see, I punched several circles out of a strip of pattern paper and used what would normally be tossed in the trash, on my layout.   Trust me, it's not my idea.  I may be that frugal but I'm certainly not that creative.

I also combined this challenge with the Kraft It Up challenge over at Scrap Our Stash blogspot.  The challenge is to use kraft and 3 types of metal embellishments.  I chose kraft cardstock for my base and the 3 metal embellishments are 2 dog related brads, 1 bone shaped clip and a dogs rule metal bone plaque that I used for my title. 

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Jan such a great layout and fantastic job on our Kraft It up Challenge at SOS! Thank you so much for playing along!

scrappinsmiles said...

Great job Jan!! It was fun to see you here. Love your layout!

Kelly said...

Awww, how cute is that? I love what you did with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

Tammy said...

Mr. Cooper Pooper is about the cutest name ever! Your layout is just great, I love how you used negative space (something I am always scared to do). Great take on the SOS challenge, thanks for playing along!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a wonderful page!

Unknown said...

Love your doggie page! I think I have all of the same dog supplies around here somewhere - love that they look so fresh on your page! Thanks for playing at SOS!

xoxo
Lindsey

Mish086 said...

Great Job! You really showcased Mr. Cooper Pooper! Love those paper flags/pennants/banners...(I never know which to call them)under the photo! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash - Kraft Challenge!
Michelle

Wendy K. said...

Nice layout, I like the banners! Thanks for playing at Scrap Our Stash!