Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cookin' Up Creations turns 4!!!

It's hard to believe that Cookin' Up Creations is turning 4 this year!  I joined the forum about 6 months after it was up and running and it has been home to me ever since.  Every morning I grab a cold Pepsi and sit down in front of the computer and check in to see what the ladies have been up too.  It's a great place to hang out and I feel like I know each and every one of them personally.  If you're looking for a great little community on the web that shares your passion for all things paper, then you should probably head on over and check us out.

This month CUC is celebrating it's birthday all month long with lots of games, prizes and challenges.  From making your own birthday hats to creative gift wrapping, all while using your scrap supplies.

Here are a couple of pics of gift wrapping using old paper, ribbon, chipboard letters and tags........kind of a gift within a gift, would you say?      



I am so pleased with the way these turned out that I don't think I will ever buy another gift bag as long as I live.  lol.

So what are you waiting for?  An invitation perhaps?  Okay, you have now been officially invited by me to come join us for our big Birthday Bash over at Cookin' Up Creations!

I'm also linking this up with the Photo Inspiration - Challenge #89 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! You're so crafty making your own gift wrap! I love how they turned out! Thanks for joining us @UYS!