Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love this sweet face!

It's Back 2 School month over at Cookin' Up Creations and my first challenge for the month is a Technique Tuesday challenge.  My challenge was to use paint on your projects.  I was trying for big paint splatters but ended up with big blotches instead.  lol. 

Anyhoo, here is my layout. You can barely see the paint blotches in the scan but I promise you, they are there.


I'm also linking this up with:


Challenge #39 - Wired Up over at The Paper Girls challenge blog.  I used a bone shaped paper clip on my layout.  

and 


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome layout as always!

ericarose said...

Love your layout!! Your background paper is perfect! Love all your layers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute layout. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

Darcy said...

AW! How could you not love that face? Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

ClaireR said...

oooo, what a sweet LO! Great photo of your dog! Thank you for joining us at lasting memories.

TantiK Creation said...

Super super cute layout! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories Challenge this week.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Great way to showcase her sweet face!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

Amber Sheaves said...

Very nice layout! Thanks so much for linking up with us at The Paper Girls!