Saturday, November 30, 2013

SOS #129: Holiday or Winter





I made 12 of these tags for a Christmas tag swap that Petra hosted on the Cookin' Up Creations forum.  As usual, I waited until the last minute to make mine and I was in such a hurry to get them sent off that I forgot to snap a pic of all the tags.  Luckily, I found this one on my Iphone.  I sent it to my friend Tammy over at Cookin' Up Creations to get her opinion on whether I should use ribbon or twine.  As you can see, the majority chose the twine.  lol.

I am linking this up with the SOS #129: Holiday or Winter challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.
My stash items include: brads, kraft paper and twine.  I also dusted off a Sizzlet snowflake die that I purchased a couple of years ago, a circle punch and a Spellbinders Label Three die.

1 comment:

Alica said...

great tag - love the colors and the snowflake too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)