Thursday, November 13, 2008

Card from scraps....

I made this card from the scraps I had left over from the 8.5x11 layout that I created for the UYS button challenge this month. If you want to play along, just create a layout using buttons and link it to the blog by November 20th.

Okay now for the details. Cardstock: The Paper Co. PP: Imagination Project. Punches: Creative Memories, McGill, Martha Stewart and All Night Media. Buttons: Discount store. Ribbon: Craft supply. Letters: Sizzlet die.

Note: The black and white polka dot paper has been in my stash for 10 yrs. or more and I have no idea who manufactured it. I purchased it by 8.5x11 single sheets at a LSS when I lived in El Paso, TX.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - I just adore the warm fuzzy feeling you get using up scraps!

stampin abi said...

what a neat idea, guess what i'mgoing to be doing with all my scraps!! tfs

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!!

The Wuthrich Family said...

love the cirlces and colors on this Jan...super cute card!

Susan said...

I like the bright colors.

CJ said...

That card is SO gorgeous! I love it! I love to use circles, too, in layouts.

Cindy J.