Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CC194 and SC204

I made this card for yesterdays color challenge - CC194 Going Really Vanilla and todays sketch challenge - SC204 over at SCS. It's not often that I'm able to combine challenges, so when it happens, roll with it!

I didn't follow the sketch exactly because I was using scraps of pattern paper that I've had buried in my stash for awhile.

Deets: Cardstock: SU and The Paper Co. Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny Press. Stamp: Stampendous. Ink: Adirondack- Eggplant. Ribbon: Offray. Bosher: Bazzill

9 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOWSA! This is so beautiful! LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Guess what??? I have been playing with my Agapanthus stamp too...something must be in the wind!

Tenia Nelson said...

So awesome!!! Happy Turkey Day!!

Dragana Skoro said...

Very nice card. I too, have that stamp and love it... Great job.

Jo Austin said...

I love how you've put this together.. very nice!

Abi Bundy said...

Love the colour combinations and the layout well done!

Susan White said...

Very pretty, love the flowers and colors.

Patti said...

I love the texture in the DP. The paper choices really set off the stamp beautifully. Your photography is so good. I have a lot to learn there myself.

Michelle W. said...

Pretty card- I love the way the DP adds different textures to the card.