Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've put off updating......

this old blog of mine long enough.  I promised myself when I entered into the blogging world that I was going to update it everyday!  Well, everyday turned into a couple times a week and now I'm lucky to update it a couple times a month!  I guess when life gets crazy something has to suffer, and for me, it's this old blog of mine.  Too bad it can't be the cooking or laundry but I guess it wouldn't be fair to make the boys walk around hungry and wearing dirty underwear!  LOL.  Anyhoo, here's a few cards I made during the Card-A-Day challenges over at the Cookin' Up Creations and Classy Scrapper forums.

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Thanks for looking and my you all have a fun and safe holiday season!
 

2 comments:

Corey W. said...

GORGEOUS cards, Jan! Love them all!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your cards are all just gorgeous, Jan! Life does get in the way of this crazy hobby, doesn't it? I have missed seeing your wonderful projects! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Hugs!

Emily